Monday, June 17, 2013

My Apple Tree

Like an apple tree among the trees of the forest
is my beloved among the young men.
I delight to sit in his shade,
and his fruit is sweet to my taste.
4 Let him lead me to the banquet hall,
and let his banner over me be love.
Song of Songs 2:3-4

Isn't it so true that when you meet and see the one that you love everyone else fades black? It's all about him! Just like this verse which I love in Song of Songs, Like an apple tree among the forest..
When you look at the forest you rarely will notice a single tree, its the clustering of trees that you see...so then as go along a beautiful tree with apples grabs your attention! The apple tree is so generous and is the perfect place to land! And when your love reciprocates the same affection, o what a magical place for love to bloom!


No comments:

Post a Comment