Monday, June 17, 2013

special dark date

We sat in the very dim light of a sweet noisy Italian restaurant! We excitedly held hands and ate a loaf of the most delicious Italian bread EVER! We talked about our old times we met in Korea and fell in love. Looking back always brings wonderful feelings or romance. Then about mid-date I pulled out my journal and we wrote down goals for the year and we talked about our vision for our life and our children! I wrote it ALL down!
While looking back is OK, looking forward together is crucial!

Proverbs 29:18

Common English Bible (CEB)
18 When there’s no vision, the people get out of control,
but whoever obeys instruction is happy

Since we will not physically be together this year we need a vision for our marriage and family! Because we both know that everything we do today affects our plan tomorrow. If I do shoddy budgeting that will delay our goal of getting out of debt. Since our goal is to get out of debt! I know that I have to keep tight control of our budget! Otherwise without a vision, you might find me(out of control) at Marshall's shopping every weekend! Instead you will find me happily out of debt next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment